February 27, 2015

Window Shopping || 4

Necklace: Moorea Seal | Short-Sleeve Top: Hackwith Design | Pleated Trousers and Ankle Boots: Vaux Vintage


I've been dreaming about white-on-white-on-white outfits lately. Something to do with longing for summer, for days when I can wear my pants without getting slush spatters up the back of my legs, for days when I can lounge outside in airy clothes and just enjoy the sunshine.

This necklace is a part of Moorea Seal's non-profit category and a certain percentage of proceeds go to Women's causes. Which I think is pretty fantastic!  Especially when so many of the products in this portion of the site are so beautiful too!

I've been pretty down in the dumps lately, mostly because of the crazy cold and feeling stuck in the house because of it. Major cabin fever and frustration. It's been helping me to dream about sunshine and warm weather, and my travels in May! I'm going to Europe with my fella and I get to see one of my best friends in Scotland, and I'm so so excited. It takes happy thoughts to get through this weather!

What happy thoughts are helping you get through this long long winter? Or are you lucky enough to be somewhere warm!?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment