August 12, 2015

Window Shopping || 12

Indigo Hand Woven Scarf:  Honest Alchemy | Crop Top: MillaLoop Vintage | Black Marble Clutch: Scout & Catalogue | Vintage High Waisted Jeans: Skinny & Bernie 


I am very excited to share this Honest Alchemy Scarf as part of a window shopping outfit this week! I can't even remember how I stumbled upon the Honest Alchemy etsy store but I am so glad that I did. Here's a snippet off the shop description to explain why:


"Honest Alchemy is a sustainable textile and accessory design company that uses 100% natural fibers and plant-based pigments. Handmade by Philadelphia-based artist Elizabeth McTear, each piece is made with a deliberate consideration for tradition and timeless style."

Sustainability? Handmade? All Natural? Textiles? Timeless style? It's like this little description was written exactly to appeal to me! Good stuff, Ms. McTear. This is one of those window shopping moments where I'd seriously consider buying something from Honest Alchemy (They have fabulous wall hangings/weavings too! Ah!) and if it were a fabulous scarf like this I would style it like so! Letting the scarf be the statement, and letting the the clutch act as a nice texture balance.

Have you something on your mind you've been wanting to purchase lately?


Ps. Can you tell I am going through another tie-dye style phase? My fella and I just did tie-dye again last week and decided to do some fabric this time! I'm using some of it for a birth-banner for my cousin's baby. I used an olive green dye and it's looking very fun in the background of the project. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment