September 16, 2015

Window Shopping || 13

(Cactus Flower Tote Bag: Idiopix | Vintage Wolf Eye Denim Jacket: Windy Peak Vintage | Black Suede Skirt: Token | Jasper Round Bead Necklace: Sew a Song)

Now that jacket and boot season is creeping up on us here, with a more-present breeze and chillier mornings, I've found myself on a slight western magic-desert-woman kick again when it comes to style! I crave my denim shirts and leather details, little booties, gold details. I love warm weather for comfort and sunshine, but I have to say fall is my favourite season for fashion! I'm very excited to put my collection of light jackets to good use while I can!

This tote-bag from Idiopix is something I may actually invest in for myself (I have such an affinity for retro illustrations of plants and such!), and the necklaces from Sew a Song make me think of little moons which I just LOVE. Two really good new shop finds!

What have you been lusting over lately?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment