June 9, 2016

Thrifty Outfit .o6


I've been feeling very fashion-inspired as of late and I realized I haven't posted an outfit in forever! Summer always makes it easier to break out the camera and enjoy the outdoors without covering my outfit up with a big ol' parka. We'll blame it on winter, because it's always easiest to blame the weather ;)

Sweater: Thrifted | Shirt: Souvenir from Chicago | Pants: Wilfred, Thrifted | Shoes: Sperry Top-siders | Bracelet: Vintage Gift
Total Thrift Tally: 3/5!

Did I ever share about my trip to Chicago back in March? What a fantastic city. I loved the architecture, I loved the Art Institute, I loved the food. Just thinking about the deep dish pizza makes my tummy rumble! I definitely didn't go for long enough and plan to go back some day for a while longer so I can explore more.

Right now I am working very part time as I am applying to some Masters programs - whaaaat. This is a pretty big deal as it is a huge commitment on many levels. Since graduating from my Bachelor's degree and trying on many part-time hats, I've come to realize that my work with seniors and art is what I want to pursue as a career. But I'm going to need some learning and some credentials to really do that! So I'm looking at some research based, academic programs which are not what I ever imagined myself doing. AH! Time to read up, do my research, prepare myself, and cross my fingers for an acceptance! Wish me luck!

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment