December 30, 2016

Stamp Pack: Happy New Year 2017 handwriting!



The New Year is around the corner and I wanted to offer a little something to you before it arrives! Some handwritten 'stamp' scans for you to use for any New Years resolution or 2017 related posts that you want to snazz up some images for.

How to use these stamps:
• Click on the image link and download it to your computer!
• Open them in Photoshop and turn them into brushes (See how to make custom photoshop brushes here)
• Alternatively, use the image as-is and remove the white, play around with opacities, fills, etc!
• Throw them on top of a background: your favourite photo of 2016, a party pic, something more abstract - the world's your oyster!

Here's what I  came up with using these stamps:


Had to throw in some glitter, of course!

Fun anecdote: while I was writing these out, I kept writing '2016' instead of '2017'.... a reminder that we are soon entering the time of year where you always write the year down wrong. Ha!

I've said this already but I'll say it again: I want to focus on this kind of content in the New Year: helpful (hopefully) content to help other bloggers, other creatives. This is my offering to the creative community of bloggers and I hope you can find some use out of it!

xo


These are free for you to use and edit for blog post or art work purposes. They are not for you to re-distribute, to use for commercial purposes, or to claim as your own. I would love to see what you make if you do end up using these textures, so please send me a link if you do!  I don't ask that you credit me every time you use one of these (that could get obnoxious), but if you wanted to share this post and mention that they are a free resource for anyone to use - that would be amazing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment