January 10, 2015

Weekly Photo Capsule .1


It's been a good first week (and a bit!) of January. I spent NYE with my fella and his friends, saw my best friend Kami and her big fluffy kitty, Nemo, and then went back to school. Despite early mornings and long waits for subway trains, the semester is off to a good start with great teachers and beautiful views of sunrise and sunset (one plus side of winter's shortened days). I'll need to adjust to work and school again, but life is good and 2015 is starting off on a nice foot.

How has your first week of January been?
xo

4 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD that's a big fluffy kitty! It's been a busy week at work for me, but fun. Happy 2015 Katia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he especially large?! With all his fluff he's bigger than my puppy at home!

      Delete
  2. The work/school balance can be a tough one - I've been there.

    Such feel good photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, hopefully done with it by the spring, then it'll just be a work/work balance haha!

      Thanks!

      Delete