March 8, 2015

Weekly Photo Capsule .7

Another productive week! School is certainly keeping me busy, but it's going well!

You might recognize the 'head piece' of the top left image - I shared it in last week's photo capsule. But now my boxer has a little body! I still need to screw the two together and figure out how to hang it, but I really enjoyed painting on these different types of wood.

Lots of sketching this week - a silly Spencer mandala, a study of a crow, and finally, a photo of an installation at school that made me giggle

Did you catch my previous post about my portfolio site update? Check it out if you haven't already! I took some time out from essay writing to put it all together this weekend, and I'm quite happy with how it came out!

What did you get up to this week?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment