March 30, 2015

Window Shopping || 5

Scarf: Bohem | Tanktop: Mother's Daughter | Skirt: Vaux Vintage | Necklace: Prairie Oats

It's that awkward time of year where the weather can't make up its mind - leaving us to fend for ourselves when the temperatures switch dramatically from morning to afternoon and big interior spaces like school haven't quite figured out what the heck to do with the thermostat yet. I approach this issue with layers. Lots, and lots of removable layers.

This scarf from Bohem is something I've had my eye on for a while and I think would be the perfect 'transition' scarf for seasons. Bohem seems like a really great company - the couple who run it have a really cool story about constant travel and making things together, isn't that the dream? My kind of folks! As I read their little story I got visions of myself backpacking across Europe with my fella... oh wait! That's in a month! AH.



On a side note: just last night I finished my last two thesis paintings - holy goats, is it ever a strange feeling to be DONE my thesis! Well, the main body of work anyway. I still have to spend the rest of today scanning every bit of process work from the entire year and compiling it into a pretty little PDF. And then there's the big ol' grad show at the end of April. But you know, close enough to done! So now I can daydream freely of my upcoming travels in May. I'll be visiting some friends and cities in Europe and it's going to be such an adventure - I can't wait!


What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
xo

ps. The Giveaway winner was announced on Saturday! Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment