August 15, 2015

Weekly Photo Capsule 08.15.15


This past week hasn't been much of a photo-taking week. I've been working on projects, cuddling my dog, hanging out with the family, going to interviews, etc. That being said, my dog is incredibly photographic even 7 years down the road (even when he's giving me the evil eye for disturbing his sleepy cuddles), and the projects I'm working on are really fun! Right now I have a series of kid-friendly illustrations on the go for a philanthropic start up, a birth banner for my cousin's brand new baby girl, and some personal things too.

Next week I've got an appointment to get my wisdom teeth out- wuh oh! Hopefully my recovery time is speedy so I can enjoy the rest of this summer!

Well, that's my quick little update on me.
What have you been up to this week?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment