November 8, 2015

Logo Designs: Taking Comissions!


In the last few months I have been asked and given the opportunity to design some logos for a variety of people around me! Some for non-profit start ups, some for bands, some for personal logos, and for a variety of other projects too. I really enjoy the process and the problem solving, so I thought I would open up the doors to taking on some logo commissions!

Above is a collection of some of the logos I have done. Can you tell I like circles? Ha! I would be thrilled to discuss your project with you and hear what you're thinking for your logo, whether it is similar to anything I have here, or if it is completely different. I would love to help you get the logo of your dreams for whatever project you have in mind! My prices are fair and my process is quick and inclusive, I love to get to work and get feedback, and I love to work together to turn your ideas into a visual piece of logo goodness!

Send me an email at katia.engell(at)gmail.com with any questions and if you are in need of a logo and would like a quote.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment