February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!


 Happy Valentine's day friends!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to send you guys some love and let you all know how much I appreciate your visiting my little corner of the net now and then. I've really enjoyed forging little relationships with you guys through yours and my blogs over the last two months, and I hope you all have a great Valentine's day and, if not celebrating with someone else, celebrate with on your own and give yourself some love! Love love love!


I also doodled this Valentine's themed mandala the other day. (This is just a snippet though!) I'm kind of obsessed with the circular nature of creating mandalas - I'm working on some actual pieces using this form and I'm very excited about them! What do you think of this one?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment