February 15, 2015

Weekly Photo Capsule .5



This week was stressful, but the weekend has been so very nice!

My sister came home from university Friday and my brother had the day off from school, so we all got a chance to hang out! Then my fella came over Saturday for Valentine's, showing up at the door with a really exotic lookin', colourful bouquet. We spent the day building me a new, more legitimate loom (so far I've been using a tiny frame with crooked nails bashed into it, ha!) and I am soooo excited to use it and make some pretties! We finished off the day with a nice dinner at home, a bottle of red wine, and a Game of Thrones marathon!

The top right photo is of my latest painting for class - remember my bizarre model set up that I shared in last week's photo capsule? Well, this was my interpretation with the model in place!

So, can you tell exactly where I got my inspiration from for the Fun & Affordable DIY Valentine's Date Ideas I shared on the blog last week? Hehe. Tried, tested, and TRUE!

How was your Valentine's? Did you celebrate with others? Celebrate yourself? Do share!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment