May 3, 2015

Weekly Photo Capsule .11

Here are a few quick snapshots from my show - as well as another fun drawing I did for my friend's project!

In the top left photo is one of my dearest friends who brought me sushi while I hung out by my art because he's the best. Bottom left is my two little brothers when they came to my show! And by little, I mean in age only... Bottom right is the beautiful work of an artist that goes to my school named Katie Morton whose paintings I fan girl over a little bit, and it was great to see them full size and not just on my instagram feed!

I'll still be spending the weekend at the show, but it's all done Sunday at which point I will be celebrating with the new Game of Thrones episode! Wild, I know ;)

What did you get up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment