May 1, 2015

10 Things You (Maybe) Didnt Know About Me!

My grad show is this week! I have been showing people around and celebrating the end of our degree all day every day - it is exhausting, but terribly fun and I will share all about it when I'm all done!

For now, I thought I'd do a little 'About Me' post, because I realized some of you might be new readers and it's always fun to get to know one another a little better.



1. I really like burritos. Love them, even. To the point where some people know this about me before they know anything else (Because I always suggest we go get burritos).

2. I lived in Paris, France, for a half a year in 2014 and it was life changing and wonderful, but I'd never move back. I am however going back to visit in a few weeks!

3. I'm the eldest child - I have a younger sister, a younger bother, and a younger step brother!

4. I have a little sunshine tattoo on my wrist!

5. I am a big fan of patterns. My coworkers have a chuckle whenever I do a lesson that involves patterns, or compliment someone on their dress if it has a really fabulous pattern on it.

6. Grey's Anatomy is my guiltiest guilty pleasure and I cry like a baby when they kill off main characters.

7. I am an illustrator! I also teach art lessons to people with Alzheimers & Dementia.

8. Coffee is one of my favourite things. I used to work at a Starbucks and was drinking way too much of it, but have since weaned myself off of it, and treat myself to only one coffee treat in the morning.

9.  I'm a dog person! I don't by any means dislike kitties, but I would never choose to own one. I have a silly dream of wanting a white dog with black spots one day, because I'm generally into that kind of pattern.

10. I daydream a LOT about interior design and how I would decorate my future space! Homeware is definitely something I risk spending a lot on when I've got my own place....


Do you have a 10 facts about you post? Share the link in the comments so I can see yours!


ps. In a week I will be in Europe! I'm excited to take pictures and, fair warning, my blogging may be a little travel-centric afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment