April 27, 2015

Natural Body Products: Boo Bamboo Face Wipes

I've been using these Boo Bamboo 'skin balancing' make-up remover wipes for a few weeks now and I've found them to be a really good buy.

Boo Bamboo appears to have started off as a hair-care centered company, as that's all they really talk about in their 'about' section. But I did a little bit of digging and it seems they are another Canadian company focused on organic, all-natural, and cruelty free beauty products!

The make-up removal wipes in particular are also a good find: biodegradable, unbleached, and free of all sorts of bad things like parabens, sulphate, and DEA. In terms of their effectiveness, I find them useful. I can see on the wipe itself that it clears off my makeup quite effectively. Mind you: I don't wear a lot of makeup. A dab of concealer here and there, a little care to my eyebrows, and some mascara are usually the extent of my routine. I use these wipes as more of an end-of-day cleanser to clean up whatever guck I might have gotten over the course of the day. Also, they do not do a good job of tackling my waterproof mascara. In fact I don't think they remove any of it. And my eyes water a lot from wind and things so I really do need waterproof mascara most days. However, my skin is doing great and I believe having these in my routine is a helpful step in the process!

I may or may not purchase these again - only because I'd love to find a wipe that removes my mascara, seeing as that's the only real makeup I wear, and it's really hard on the eyes to not remove it entirely.

What face wipes do you use? Do you have something effective for removing tough waterproof mascara?



Check out previous Natural Body Product reviews:
Andalou Naturals (For Hair!)
Green Beaver (For Face!)



(Disclaimer: I am NOT being compensated for this post. Boo Bamboo doesn't even know I exist as I write this. I just want to share for any of you who are interested and looking for good alternatives to the usual handful of options for body products.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment