July 6, 2015

Window Shopping || 10

Patterned Playsuit: Nadinoo | Aquamarine Moon Drop Necklace: Foxtail Boutique |  Slouchy Light Pink Cardigan: Chic Vintage Hawaii | Chanel Logo Ankle Boots: James Rowland Shop

Happy July, everyone! I know we're about a week into it, but it's exciting to be in full-swing summer mode (if only the weather would keep up...).  To be fair, I've started breaking out the shorts again and we had a very sunny weekend, just in time for some outdoor concerts and hang outs, so that's been fun!

I'm totally in love with this 'Fine day Playsuit' from Nadinoo. Their "The Good Life" collection is full of the most summer-y, fun patterns and I just love the teal and pink colour combination of this particular one.

So I rolled with those colours for the rest of the outfit. I always love the look of bold, coloured shoes, but I have found myself straying away from them and going neutral - to try and be more functional and have shoes that will match everything I own. These little booties have me daydreaming about expanding my shoe colour range though... I think they'd pop perfectly with this kind of outfit!


Do you have any bold, coloured shoes? How do you style them?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment