September 21, 2015

Art Fart: 27

This collage is another example of trying out new things and pushing out of my comfort zone. This time? Combining black and white images with colour ones. I didn't think it would work, but I really like how it looks.

I have a couple of shows coming up with my collage work in them - I'm really stoked and will share more info when the time comes. So I am diving head first into collage work and doing very little else (other than work and, eating, and stuff... the necessities.) I just wrapped up a sewing project that had taken over my work space for a month, so it's nice to have my big table back to do collage work at, instead of in front of the TV in my basement on the mushy leather ottoman. It was productive, but limiting.

So here's to freely creating in a good space, and a happy monday to all of you!
xo

ps. I updated my portfolio website. Take a peek, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment