September 20, 2015

Weekly Photo Capsule 09.20.2015


It's been one of those weeks where I take pictures of tons of things all the time. I guess you could say it's been a visually stimulating week!

Top left is a collection of "fairy doors", "porte de fées" in French, at a sweet little bilingual, art and sculpture school that my fella and I want to take pottery classes at, so we went to visit it and it had a very special vibe. I'm excited to spend some time there!

Sometimes I want to collage, but nothing is going together properly. So I end up with a whole collection of little bits and pieces left over. I keep them in little envelopes and categories for future collaging.

And the rest is just pretty lighting and crisp white t-shirts and fun floor patterns.

How was your week?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment