January 18, 2015

Weekly Photo Capsule .2



This week was pretty busy with school work - mostly because I was getting it all done before going up north for a little cottage weekend!  It was special to be up north in winter, everything glistening and white. We got to walk out onto the lake in knee-deep snow, and it was really peaceful and beautiful.

I'm working on a painting involving outlets and other wall-things and I am particularly happy with how this one turned out. I love how outlets look like little shocked faces all the time hehe.

I also finally finished and hung up that little weaving in my studio! It was a fun one, I'm starting to experiment a bit and becoming more confident in how I work with it.

Lately I've been having the urge to dye my hair, or cut it, or change it somehow. But since I'm trying to save money and I don't want to have to maintain any colouring (I'm lazy when it comes to my big ol' mane) so I decided to throw in a hair-wrap like I used to do a few year ago. It's a really fun, small touch of interest, with barely any commitment ;)

Hope you all had lovely weekends! How was your week?

xo

1 comment:

  1. hi! my week's been crazy, but I'm on a 2 days off before going to work again during the weekend! love that hair wrap, I've had the urge to do something to my hair all year last year, and I ended up cutting it short, on my own. bam. haha. really fun though ;) love that wall piece you've been working on! x

    ReplyDelete