October 9, 2015

Thrifty Outfit .o5



Jacket: Secondhand / Sweater: Secondhand | Black Tanktop: Secondhand | Tie-Dye Tanktop: Thrifted | Pants: Thrifted / Shoes: Winners | Necklace: Thrifted | Earrings: Forever 21

Total Thrift Tally: 6/8! 

Not a bad thrift tally this time, not bad at all!

My outfit posts at this point had might as well be once-a-season occurrences, but that's ok! It's just for fun, really, and serves almost as visual proof that I do in fact make most of my outfits out of my thrifted finds (though I guess you still have to take my word for it.)

This leather jacket is such a thrilling new addition to my closet! My fella's sister wasn't keen on it anymore so she handed it over to me - woah! So generous and kind, and I am really into it so, happy points all around. And then there's my little tiki-man necklace that I bought that at a flea market in Paris the last time I went! It's almost a staple in my wardrobe at this point; just the right mix of simple and small but weird and interesting nonetheless.

My mum took these pictures for me (thanks mumma, it's her birthday today so let's give her a nice big shout out for that too!) when we went to visit my grandmother up in the countryside. This is an under-explored part of her property for me, as there are no set trails made anymore. But I have fond memories from being a really small child and venturing through these trees towards a little clearing that had the most gorgeous white sand. It was our 'beach' and we would play in the sand and crawl under the trees the way little kids do. So it was a bit of a trip down memory lane, as well as a gorgeous backdrop for photos.


Happy Friday everyone!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment