October 19, 2015

Window Shopping || 15

(Handwoven Scarf: Pidge Pidge | Black Heeled Loafers: Night After Night | Embroidered Button-Up Blouse: Windy Peak Vintage | Paint By Numbers Watch: 10North Creative)


Things are getting cold and subsequently cozy around here! This morning I woke up to frost outside and a super windy trek to an appointment. So of course my turtle neck and coziest sweater and biggest scarf came along for the day, and I braved this premature winter weather. Guh!

So logically, my instinct is to eyeball little booties and big scarves online.

This scarf by Pidge Pidge is so autumn-y, with its earthy warm colours and volume! Mmm! I'm a really big fan of all the scarves by Pidge Pidge; their colour combos are all really eye catching and fabulous.

Sometimes in the professional world or in interviews or other situations where pulling out your phone is a big ol' no-no, I find myself wishing for a watch to check the time. I have one that is super chunky and white and funky, and I think I'd be more likely to wear a watch if I also had one that was a little more discreet, but still cool, like this Paint by Numbers watch, or any of the 10North Creative watches, really.

What have you been lusting over lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment